Are you ready
Change in how you show up in your business and reduce whatever is getting in the way?
You’re dedicated to your family and friends but you’re leaving your own passions and purpose behind.
You deserve a life + business – living, breathing, doing your passion work – you know that one thing you’ve been dreaming about doing.
You really love the idea of working for yourself but honestly, you haven’t fully committed because it all feels so big and overwhelming when you don’t even know where to begin, let alone know what you ought to be doing when working in or on your business.
Just thinking positive, wishing yourself to be successful or faking it until you make it isn’t going to cut it. You already know this, you also know it’s important to take the time to set goals, plan on where you want to go, and do the work that will get you there.
But the demands of everyone else in your life has you running in circles and feel like you’re never going to get anywhere.
You keep moving the important things onto another day knowing this won’t lead to progress but it just feels so big that you get stuck on what to
I remember the days, sitting at my desk, looking at all of my notes not sure where to begin and all I could think about was that nap I was going to take.
I remember being so overwhelmed with all of the ideas I had in my head that I had a hard time figuring out what I wanted to do first or what should be on the top priority list.
I remember feeling frustrated because I felt like I had no control over my day and didn’t think I could ever figure out how to go after all of my dreams and goals in life + business.
But now, I no longer wonder what I need to do to achieve my goals because when I sit down and tackle my to-do list, I know what comes first and it’s done with ease.
And it’s not complicated.
Because when you know the core of your why and what you want to achieve, you’ll figure out what it is you need to get the support, the systems, structure and the steps to take.
It’s time to stop creating your own obstacles and get in your own way.
It’s time to remove procrastination and ditch the overwhelm.
It’s time to take consistent and focused action.
Renegade Rise is a community for Rebels, + Renegades who are ready to stop hiding and become legendary.
You have the power to change your life + business when you
- Create a schedule that meets the demands of your life + business
- Wake up in the morning knowing what to do in or on your business
- When you find the best time of the day that works for you to be productive
Renegade Rise helps you break everything down into doable steps along with business tools and resources so you can finally stop spinning your wheels.
What’s going down on the inside:
- Set your intentions each day publicly our private forum and get accountability and support to help you stay on track to reaching your goals.
- Monthly planning resources where you’ll review what worked in the last month and plan for the next month.
- Videos, Challenges + PDF Resources that will you stay focused, learn some new skills so you can move your business in the direction you want it to go.
- A variety of downloadable workbooks, checklists, and cheat sheets that not only support your goals and business but also your mindset, confidence, and overall well-being.
- Weekly Office Hours where I come and answer all your questions when it comes to work-life balance, mindset, content creation and more!
There are a ton of ways to achieve results but there isn’t just one thing that’s going to help you grow your business. In fact, is a combination of different strategies that will help you go from wishful thinking to working in and on your business.
And not everything is going to work for you that may work for someone else but you won’t really know that until you know have explored the many ways to become visible and then implement exactly what works for you.
This is for you if
- You have started a business but not sure what to do every day.
- You could benefit from some coaching + strategy + accountability.
- You need guidance on what to write for your newsletter + blog.
- You have no idea when and what to post on social media.
- You recognize that when we support one another, everyone wins
Oh, but I don’t know if this is right for me…
I hear you because somewhere you believe that you should be able to figure it out all on your own but let’s be honest, it isn’t really working for you. You may also think you can’t add something else to your schedule when you’re already pulled into a gazillion directions.
I keep my content short and to the point on purpose because
a) I don’t really do the fluff thing and drag it out forever
b) I seriously want you to win and rise up.
And that’s why we have challenges!
Every month I assign a new challenge in the Community. And there will be prizes for those that complete them and submit their work, such as:
- a private group coaching call
- social media mention of your business
- a blurb in my newsletter about your business
A little about me
- Lived in Foster Care my entire childhood and am a recovering co-dependent
- Moved to the US not knowing a thing about the country or the language
- Trusted my intuition 1000% when my youngest was born and it was later confirmed he has a rare genetic disorder – liver transplant saved his life
- Earned 2 college degrees (accounting + mental health counseling) while living in constant medical crises with my son
- I started my first business in 2005 but didn’t really get serious about working for myself until 2009 – and finally made the leap in 2025
- Some of my businesses were flops and terrible ideas because I’m not mean for mundane tasks – and I finally do what I am passionate about
- I spend a lot of time learning trying to find my way when all I needed to do was implement everything I was learning – and here we are!
- Wrote and published 5 books + 4 coloring books because I wanted to
- Created a life in which I do whatever I want – Be an artist, writer, virtual assistant, web designer, coach, napper, soccer player, festival goer, and mindset ninja.
This is what people have said about me
Petra is a kind, loving, spontaneous, and seriously funny mindset coach! She has a great sense of humor and down to earth realness. I would especially recommend her to any woman who is going through transitional challenges in her life, work and/or business or just within herself. Petra teaches women how to deeply embody their own truth and how to go beyond the limitations of their fears while stretching into their true dream calling.
Petra is a breakthrough coach. She opens up anything old and unneeded within you to help you jump and leap into all of who you are. She helps you dive deeply into the heart of things in order to discover your next steps. This, in turn, creates greater courage and realness that comes from within. I can’t thank her enough. I will, of course, stay in touch and connect with her should anything else come up.
This is why I love you!!! You call bullshit when it’s needed! I have made a CONSCIOUS effort to CHOOSE how I feel, to CHOOSE to let go of the shit I’ve been holding onto that I thought I let go of a long time ago, whoops guess not! lol and to put myself out there even more, not let a damn thing hold me back from the life I want and deserve and I’m feeling
What you will get is
everything you see on the right + a business that feels good with strategies that match your personality.
Trainingsto help you move your business forward!
- Monthly Goals Setting, Action Plan Development, + Accountability
- Monthly Challenges for focus and the push you’ll need to grow
- Weekly Office Hours where I come and answer all your questions
- Worksheets, Templates, Checklists, + Resources that support your business.